The ability to substitute instability with future financial stability and to replace financial insecurity with a sense of security makes insurance a vital part of our life. A large part of the Canadian population have not given a single thought about life insurance. Including life insurance in your financial planning is a wise decision and will yield positive results.
We offer a range of individual life insurance and group life insurance so that you can safeguard your family’s financial health. Life insurance is a vital part of a complete financial approach. Flexible premiums and payouts are offered by several life insurance policies.
For most of us, the term “life insurance” will be negligible until we come across a major life-event. People in their 20s and 30s will likely not be interested in life insurance. Unfortunately, many people wait until they encounter life threatening situation to purchase an insurance policy.
Normal life events that drive Canadians to think about life insurance are as follows:
- Purchasing a house
- Starting a family
- Starting a business
If you’re are about to experience one of these exciting events in your life, speak to an insurance to learn about the benefits of life insurance.
Universal Life Insurance:
Universal Life Insurance is a flexible way to assist you protect your loved ones and build tax-deferred cash value.
Note that Universal Life Insurance is a standard choice for:
- Canadian citizens, who have made the most of their Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) contributions.
- Grandparents and parents, who want to increase their estate for their children and grand-children.
- Businessmen, seeking a tax-efficient way to protect the value of their business.
Zen Plus is one of the prominent Canadian life insurance providers, which highly prioritize your family’s financial security.
Life insurance is the most effective way to ensure financial stability as it provides an instant tax-free benefit that your loved ones will appreciate during such a difficult time.
Universal Life product provides a shield, which will be at your service, when your family needs it the most. It is a vital tool in helping you to achieve confidence in your family’s financial situation.
Benefits of Universal Life Insurance:
- One can get hold of an inexpensive permanent life-insurance protection with an attractive tax-sheltered savings account.
- Flexibility – you choose the amount of insurance and premium payments subject to policy minimums.
- Through our vast range of investments, you can diversify your investments.
- One can enjoy a beneficial premium reduction on the basis of the general state of your health and standard of living.
- You have an opening to make partial withdrawals to carry out your beloved projects.
- If you are temporarily unable to make your regular payments, you can make it to a premium holiday?
- You can personalize the Universal Life Insurance policy, when it is issued and at any other time through a wide choice of riders and additional benefits.
- You can enjoy a guaranteed quick-payment alternative for periods of 10, 15 or 20 years, including guaranteed cash surrender values.
- You have the provision to insure up to nine persons under the same contract.
Term life insurance:
Term and Permanent are the two major types of life insurance. Other types of life insurance are just a variation or permutation of these two.
The distinctness between term and permanent insurance is similar to renting and owning an apartment. With term, you pay premiums for the length of contract that you have signed for a particular amount. As days pass on, you grow old and your premium costs will go up.
When the contract ends, so does your life insurance amount coverage. The coverage with your permanent life insurance lasts till your last breath. Permanent life insurance policies acquire a “cash value”, which yields better as the policy matures. By cancelling the policy, you can have your hands on the cash value.
Buying less expensive term coverage and investing the amount you have saved in premium costs will allow you to have added opportunities to take advantage of both lower life insurance costs and the benefits of investing. Do not cash in or cancel an already existing life insurance policy, until you have the new one in your hands.
If you have term insurance, make sure that your coverage is both renewable and convertible.
Consider the following suggestions to save more:
Apply early: Age is one of the main defining factors for life insurance premiums. Normally, the younger you are when applying for life insurance, the less you’ll pay. So if you’re in a dilemma on applying now or later, consider applying now, even if you’re not sure on the coverage amount. You will have an option of adding a second policy later or increasing your coverage if you need more protection as you age.
Opt for term life insurance.
Term life insurance delivers a fixed amount of life insurance at a fixed rate for a specific period.
If you purchase longer term policies, the less the initial cost will be per year. Be well-informed, if you choose to renew term insurance at the end of the term, the new charges will be relatively higher.
Opt for lesser life insurance
You need not invest a major part of your income on the insurance depending on your financial situation. Determine if you can provide the financial security for your family with less insurance. Then, you won’t have to pay higher payments every month or year.
Health issues will make the insurance premium higher. Being healthier will make you save more. Lowering your cholesterol and blood pressure and losing weight can help reduce your premiums.
If you have decided to pay monthly rather than annually, the premiums are often slightly higher depending on the life insurance product purchased.
Consult an insurance broker to learn more on life insurance savings and to help find the best policy and price for you.