Travel and Medical Insurance
The main purpose of the travel insurance is to cover all the emergency medical expenses, financial and other losses incurred while you are travelling.
Why do you need a Travel Insurance?
While travelling beyond your country’s borders, your government health care insurance plans won’t be efficient. Medical expenses in Canada are very high. Thousands of dollars may be charged by hospitals. Canadian hospitals charge a non-resident fee to patients, which is not covered under a government health insurance plan.
Travel insurance from Zen Plus offers protection to you and your family from medical expenses, when you are travelling around the world. With travel insurance from Zen Plus, you can rest assured that you have financial security during an emergency.
How to choose the Right Travel Insurance?
Choosing a travel insurance that meets your requirements and budget is simpler with your selection of travel packages and plans. While considering the options, below are a few things to think about:
Determine the amount of protection you need
If you need protection against a wide spectrum of situations, opt a travel insurance package. Zen Plus packages can shield you against medical emergency expenses including trip interruption and cancellation, if you’re travelling on a plane or a cruise.
If public transportation is not included in your travelling plan, a travel medical insurance might be sufficient. Zen Plus gives you adequate coverage for eligible medical emergency expenses. Zen Plus also offers trip cancellation and interruption insurance.
Determine the places you’re going
Whether you’re going across countries or continents, Zen Plus has the coverage you need.
To select appropriate packages from Zen Plus, consider the following travelling scenarios
- Need complete protection when you are travelling outside of Canada.
- Need a medical emergency coverage when you are travelling outside your country (includes travelling outside Canada).
- Need comprehensive protection when travelling within Canada.
- Zen Plus offers you medical emergency insurance, if you’re a visitor or immigrant to Canada.
Also, consider the factor, how often do you travel?
No one plans to experience an expensive emergency expense while travelling. Zen Plus offers you a complete travel insurance protection in one package. By purchasing travel insurance from Zen Plus, you can travel without worrying about the unexpected expenses while travelling.
Travel insurance packages from Zen Plus provides coverage for Canadians travelling outside of Canada, which includes
- Medical emergency
- Trip interruption and cancellation
- Damage/loss of baggage
- Baggage delay
- Travel and flight accident coverage
Ensure that you travel with emergency medical insurance.
Super Visa Travel Insurance
Super Visa Travel Insurance was introduced by the Canadian government that enables parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens to visit their family in Canada for up to 24 months without having to renew their status.
Eligibility criteria for the Super Visa are as follows:
- You must be a Grandparent or parent of Canadian citizens.
- The applicant’s child or grandchild must have a basic minimum income level.
- You must meet general conditions that determine admissibility into Canada (i.e. letter of financial support)
- You need to have proof of Canadian Super Visa insurance, which must meet a certain minimum requirement and be valid for a period of at least one year.
Requirements for obtaining a Super Visa application
To obtain a Parent or Grandparent Super Visa for Canada, applicants must have a valid insurance. Super Visa applications need to present proof that they have private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company valid for a minimum of 1 year it should:
- Include repatriation, hospitalization and health care.
- Provide a minimum coverage of $100,000.
- Is legal for each entry to Canada and available for a review by a port of entry officer.